Multiple positions. Top 200 firm, Top place to work for in Georgia, can be fully remote if they live near Atlanta (or at least in Georgia), excellent benefits package, promotions and bonuses based individual performance.
A CPA is not required for this level.
- Responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk
- assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with
- AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
More opportunities available here.
Set up a phone meeting here.