Regional Vice President, Health Plans & Networks: Within assigned region, establishes company as the preferred partner for commercial and government managed care organizations and key account customers through the creation, delivery and execution of effective sales strategies as well as the development of new markets, and utilization of his| her in-depth managed care network contacts. With Chief Sales & Business Development Officer, develops contracting sales goals and strategies for achievement for health plan sales budget. Defines target health plan profiles, establishes strong relationships with key health plan sales forecasting and reporting. Works closely with cross- functional and regional sales teams to effectively drive regional markets. Works closely with cross- functional and regional sales teams to effectively drive regional markets. Works closely with VP, Payer Service and Support to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Establish Client as the preferred, value- added partner with commercial and government payers.
- Develops and executes managed care payer sales strategy.
- Achieves quotas by delivering incremental, sustainable and profitable revenue growth.
- Providers detailed account status reporting.
- Managed deadlines and priorities effectively and achieves scheduled as well as ad hoc goals as assigned.
- Maintains appropriate levels of communication and confidentiality.
- Performs all other duties as assigned, which may vary at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrate Core Values: Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Responsiveness and Expertise.
Required Education, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Related Field required.
- Five to seven years or progressively responsible health care industry sales experience required, with a minimum of 2 to 3 years in commercial and or government managed care contracting.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong Internal and external customer service orientation.
- Strategic, Complex Consultative Sales Experience Required .
Why Join the Team:
- Future opportunity for growth; positions will be instrumental in the company’s growth plans.
- Home Based Office. Travel- expected one week per month or more if desired
- Rich Benefit Package.
APPLY HERE: http://www.garylouisnelson.com/job-openings/