This teammate will be accountable for our contract operations team and overall contract life-cycle management. This teammate will be largely focused on our Medicare Advantage, Commercial HMO and Managed Medicaid books of business.
- Be the key architect in the redesign of our contracting operations capability
- Standard contracts & workflows
- Standard processes / variance reduction
- Contract loading, configuration, validation, audit
- Contract Lifecycle Management IT system
- Provider, payor and hospital communication (NOCs, etc.)
- Provider directory and fee schedule maintenance
- Network adequacy analytics
- Operational support for all contracting efforts
- Performance management, metrics, etc.
- The ability to dramatically impact the business from Day 1
- Manage a contracting portfolio in excess of 15K relationships – payor, provider, hospital and ancillary
- Lead a large team across 7 markets
The Director will be part of both the National contracting team, playing a pivotal role in the overall direction of the business. The Director will join a team of highly motivated individuals with previous leadership experience across an array of healthcare verticals, consulting and banking.
This position reports to the VP, National Network & Contracting Operations, with significant opportunity for advancement. Locally in Denver, this teammate will sit with a team of Contracting VPs, Directors, Managers and Specialists.
- MBA. Prefer candidates from top-ranked institutions.
- Minimum: Over 7 years and up to including 10 years of management experience
- Preferred: Over 10 years of management experience
- Risk experience (Medicare Advantage, Commercial HMO, Managed Medicaid)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Executive presence
- Built / designed contracting operations processes & procedures
- Managed a Contract Lifecycle Management IT system
- Led teams
- Strategic mind
- Strong analytical, communication, management, and relationship skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Desire to have fun and make a difference