This job is with a leading global digital-media company operating in the technology, gaming, entertainment and men’s lifestyle verticals.
We reach over 120 million buyers, influencers and enthusiasts every month.
We are a B2B online lead generation vendor with client bases across IT, Technology, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Electronics, Construction and more.
The Inside Sales Account Executives are responsible for all parts of the sales process, from the cold calls and rebuttals, to the close and account management.
The key objectives are to establish and grow a book of business while working closely with our Ad Operations team to produce custom proposals and ensure customer satisfaction.
Commission goals will include monthly and quarterly quotas, as well as key performance kickers during the ramp up period.
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities as well as manage relationships with existing customer base and renewal sales.
- Research the marketplace for new potential customers, as well as identify new marketing content for existing customer base – information usually found by using external information sources i.e. internet, industry publications, competitor websites, referrals etc.
- Go beyond the chase to cultivate prospects into paying clients.
- Understand and stay up to date on the rapidly changing world of B2B marketing through industry news websites, questioning clients, the emedia management staff, or other members of the sales and marketing team to understand your client or prospect’s business challenges.
- Pitch sales proposals.Achieve individual quarterly revenue targets and activity requirements.
- Daily use of Customer Management System (CRM) Salesforce.com, digital presentations (Clearslide) and social media sites (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 yr B2B sales experience; experience selling nto marketing DMs and sales leaders is highly preferred.2-5 years of experience in advertising/B2B sales, specifically internet-based media products (ideally new media/Web 2.0, and demand/lead generation products).
- Proficiency in structuring and closing complex deals with multiple variables.Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in strategic, sophisticated deal planning and negotiation.
- Ability to quickly learn the products, audience profile, and our unique selling points
- Understanding of media sales, marketing software sales, media agency understanding, online sales, ad sales, and consultative selling is highly preferred.Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com, Google, IT marketplace, Clearslide is preferred.
- Must have a track record of consistent sales success (over-quota achievement), documented with 3+ business references and/or sales performance documents.