New position in Harrisburg, PA.
Up to $105K with a 5% bonus that can go higher.
BA on Engineering IT systems – PLM, CAD/CAM, PDM, etc…but that is not required.
Strong BA with excellent business-facing and IT-facing skills who lives a commutable distance to Harrisburg, PA.
- Collaborate with the Business users, various teams to analyze, improve and maintain business processes for existing systems.
- Assist in testing new releases of large scale systems and solutions.
- Analyze and resolve data corruption and localized performance issues.
- Support end users and peers in areas of application use, problem solving and training to achieve measurable skill improvement.
- Assist in gathering user requirements for new functionality of our Part Master Systems.
- Communicate with the software developers and or vendors to report deficiencies and request enhancements.
- Oversee user adoption and develop and maintain technical documentation (user/functional/design requirements, best practices, change requests, system configuration documentation, training materials)
- Analytical skills to understand business processes, gather requirements and complete assigned tasks.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Engineering process knowledge, preferably in the electronic components manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing phases of a project from requirements gathering, quality management and on-time delivery.
- Excellent organization, verbal/ written communication and presentation skills with demonstrated business savvy to interact with management, users, contract resources, developers, vendors, and other IT teams.
- Ability to flex daily work schedule as needed to allow for time-zone differences for global teamwork, planning, communication, and training.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project
- Strong experience in mapping business processes to new technologies
- Strong analytic skills and understanding of data-driven business decision making
- The candidate must strive for continuous improvement and measurable efficiency gains